Cloud PBX Solution
PBX is a cloud-based telephony system that offers businesses (MSMEs, SMEs and Corporates) all the standard features of a traditional PABX at an affordable monthly rental charge (as low as 3k monthly) with no set-up cost, no investment in infrastructure and no space constraint without having to install any equipment within your premises
9mobile offers discerning SMEs and corporates with an affordable yet quality Cloud PBX solution that can used to improve staff efficiency and organizational productivity.
Benefits of Cloud PBX
- Intercom – Enjoy free CUG calls among employees and within the cloud PBX platform
- Conference Call – Schedule and attend conference calls with both on-net and off-net participants from the Cloud PBX platform.
- Group Call – Schedule and make group calls among employees from Cloud PBX platform
- Music On Hold – Record and play customized music or announcement during call transit
- Call Transfer – Direct incoming calls to another internal extension during an active call
- Call Recording – Allow call recording of outgoing, incoming and intercom calls made from/to the extension numbers
- Voicemail – allow callers leave voice messages in case the called extension is busy or not responding.
- Corporate Voicemail – Archive voicemail messages into the subscriber’s website
- Hotline number with children number up to 30 Extensions
- Automated call routing – schedule automatic call routing when line is unanswered or unreachable
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
To subscribe to this service:
contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Office 365 for business from 9mobile
Office 365 is your modern business in the cloud. the solution provides businesses access to Microsoft Office applications and other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet. the office 365 application includes: – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
business organizations are provided with the latest office applications that can be installed on up to 5 Windows PC’s or Mac devices per user and can be accessed from anywhere.
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription based service. The various plans on office 365 are tailored to boost productivity thereby uniting dispersed teams and streamlining processes.
Taking advantage of cloud based services will definitely facilitate organizations across all verticals to function more effectively.
enjoy freedom with our hosted business applications.
You no longer have to worry about getting physical DVDs and installing on local servers, upgrading and securing your software in-house etc 9mobile Software as a service (SaaS) is a software distribution model where we host applications and makes them available to you over the Internet.
SaaS removes the need for organizations to install and run applications on their own computers or in their own data centers. this eliminates the expense of hardware acquisition, provisioning and maintenance, as well as software licensing, installation and support.
9mobile SaaS can help grow your business in areas of customer relationship management (CRM), document management, accounting, human resource (HR) management, service desk management, content management and collaboration.
Our Software as a Service offering includes:
– Microsoft Office 365
Customized infrastructure solutions tailored for your business needs
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a service model that delivers computer infrastructure on an outsourced basis to support enterprise operations. 9mobile IaaS Solution helps you avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacenter infrastructure our Managed Hosting services eliminates capital expense and reduces ongoing cost, it improves business continuity and disaster recovery, giving you the freedom to focus on your core business. our innovative solution offers stability, reliability, and supportability allowing you to work on more areas that expand your business