effective November 7, 2013, any registered & fully activated SIM card which is yet to perform a revenue generating activity (Voice or data communication) for a period of 48 hours after full activation is to be immediately placed on “receive only” state i.e. (partial barring).
to activate your sim card:
- register the line/sim card number.
- activate by dialing 200 & follow the voice instruction to select your preferred package.
- recharge the line within 48 hours
- make voice or data activity on line.
for special numbers (lines), please visit any of our experience centers.find a center near you.
visit any 9mobile experience center with the following:
- 1 passport photograph & a valid form of I.D e.g. Nigerian national identity card, passport or driver’s license.
- Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Registration (for corporate accounts)
- fill out a port-in request form.
- text “PORT” to 3232.
In line with the new Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Guidelines on SIM replacement, you are required to provide, in addition to a valid means of identification; the SIM pack or other evidence of direct purchase/ownership of the SIM. Where this is unavailable, an affidavit attesting to the ownership and loss of the SIM must be provided.
please, also note that any of the under-listed means of identification remains a compulsory requirement for SIM replacement:
- Nigerian National ID Card/ NIMC Slip
- Nigerian Driver’s license
- Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC)
- International passport
- Letter of Authentication by a Traditional ruler/Community Leader affixed with passport photograph
- Affidavit and declaration sworn under oath stating that the declarant does not have an identity card
please note the following caveats:
- the photo image on the means of identification must be very visible and easily recognizable when compared to the person presenting it.
- for foreigners, only your international passport is acceptable for this process.
you can use our map to see & get directions to our experience center.click here to view maps.
dial *665# to borrow airtime or data.
* you can borrow credit again even with existing credit.
you can migrate from one prepaid package to the other by dialing any of the applicable codes. some packages attracts migration fee. to migrate,
yes. on our self service platforms you can view & download postpaid bill, account details, contract detail & much more. take me to postpaid self service